2010 P & D 25C BU Grand Canyon, Arizona National Park NP Quarters

$1.95

Key Points
2010 P & D BU Grand Canyon, Arizona NP Quarters
Package in 2 by 2 Archival Flips
4th National Park Quarter Issued by U.S. Mint

2 in stock

Description

The reverse side features a view of the granaries above the Nankoweap Delta in Marble Canyon near the Colorado River.  Marble Canyon is the northernmost section of the Grand Canyon.  These granaries were used for storing food and seeds between 1050 and 1150 A.D.  Inscriptions are GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA, 2010 and E PLURIBUS UNUM.
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms the senses through its immense size of the 277 river miles long, up to 18 miles wide and a mile deep.  The Grand Canyon was first established as a national site on February 20, 1893.

Additional information

Weight 3 oz
Dimensions 2 × 2 × .25 in